2:02 PM

Stagnant

I suppose I'm in that time where i feel like a pail of stagnant water left at a ditch, with the rain and wind for friends and the ocassional passer by. The rain refills me and the wind and sun evaporate me. But then again, when will I be of use again. You could simply take me to wash the floor, or anything else but don't leave me here to breed mosquitoes!

I just wonder, when will it be time for me to be useful again. I just don't wanna stay stagnant here...

Even the rain travels... If only I can evaporate into the clouds and travel. But not much of me actually evaporates... Seeing that I'm in this forsaken corner. A forgotten pail of stagnant water...

Sure people pass you by, but who gives a damn about a little pail of stagnant water.

Maybe someday... I'll make my mark...

Sigh.